From: CWFugitt [mailto:c_wa...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>HOW CAN CS REACH BLOOD CELL

Study Nebulizing with CS.

>Perhaps a stronger solution? or IV?

   Nebulizing is nearly as good as IV.

Consider the statement below by Dr. Pressman.

Learning intravenous injection is maybe something you should think about.
There are thousands of junkies in down town Vancouver who learned it, and
they are not generally the brightest lights. So, if you were shown it, you
could pick it up. Know any nurses...?

Best of Health!
Dr. Saul Pressman