Well, if it were me, and I was getting Herxheimer reactions, I'd
figure I was killing off something that needed killing.
I would handle it by backing off on dosage, then increasing it until
reaction started again (sorta like finding bowel tolerance with
vitamin C).
I expect to find that I can tolerate larger doses as the bad guys get
killed off  (in other words, stay on the edge of the envelope that
you're pushing).

                                                Chuck
I refuse to be intimidated by reality anymore