That is the same machine I have. It works pretty good, if it is in a sufficiently small space. I even got the mold toxins out of the crawl space under the tub with it- I admit, that is a pretty small space, but I gave it 2 hours, and *presto* like magic I could put my hands in there and fix the drain with no reaction.

I found that it was not enough when I had an active mold colony growing in the drywall under the tiled shower- it would kill what was in the air, but that dirty muklefritzzen mold is anaerobic. That was the toxic one. There was also a white one, which was probably aspergillus, which I don't think was toxic in the same nasty way, but definitely unhealthy.

I used it to very little effect in my laundry room, and was puzzled, as I was still reacting to something. Yesterday I found that a drain hole in there was not securely tight, and whew- the smell! I am hoping that that is the main problem. We shall see over the next few days, I guess, if I am still reacting, and how.

Kathryn