Kathryn, I've gone over my messages and I must have deleted the one I am looking for. For some reason I do not think it was Ode who sent me the information. But it's okay. I will figure it out sooner or later with all of the help available here. Thanks very much.

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Faith- which articles?

I only have msgs from you back to may, and I could not find the specific one. However, I will give you some links to a few good sites for do-it-yourself:

great general info:
http://www.silvermedicine.org/

do it yourself designs:
http://www.colloidalsilver.com.au/FREE-DIY.html

more DIY designs:
http://www.lwpub.com/downloads/CS_archives/make_a_silver_generator.html

the one I made is kinda like this one, but without wood, or a bubbler:

http://www.lwpub.com/downloads/CS_archives/make_silver_generator3.htm

and here is Wayne's page:
http://www.fugitt.com/cs.htm

if you want help in setting up a small one, maybe I can help.

Kathryn