From: Kirsteen Wright [mailto:kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:39 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Simple setup and (hopefully) clear instructions for
making Colloidal Silver

On 7/25/07, Dan Nave <na...@comcast.net> wrote:

> 4. Hang the two silver wires in the glass so they hang from the edge
> of the glass.  The wires should be on opposite sides of the glass.

Is it ok to have the wires touching the glass?  I don't know why, but I
thought they shouldn't touch it and I've been going into contortions to
keep them away from the side. This would be much easier

Kirsteen
--
And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to be
living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them merely