A member of our PTA that does catering found some of these at Costco, or
Sam's Club (she couldn't remember which, and shops at both). They were 2 or
3 gallon size, though.

>I think the very best container is a one gallon glass jug with a spigot in
the bottom.  At one time, they were easy to find. Now most are plastic, but
glass ones must still exist someplace.

I guess with a grinding tool on a Dremel-style drill, but not sure where you
could find a spigot small enough...

>I think with the right technique, one could make the hole and add the
spigot to a glass jug.  sounds like a challenge anyway, does it not?

Wayne