  From: Shirley Reed
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:44 PM
  Subject: CS>bladder infections

     I read somewhere (on the computer) that iodine taken by mouth in water
would knock out a bladder infection in a hurry.   I know from experience that
if one has a subclinical infection involving the urine pathway, then a few
drops of Lugol's taken by mouth will eliminate it in a hurry.  I say I know
from experience, but having no licenses or degrees in medicine or related
fields, some would say I am just guessing.  Regardless of all that, a few drops
(say, 5) sure won't hurt us and will very likely give quick relief from any
undue sense of urgency regarding urination.  A Google search will give lots of
info--convincing info.   imho   Best wishes, pj