Thanks. Observation is so important.

When I first took the diflucan for the fungal infection, it put me in bed for 3 weeks straight- and that was at a low dose. I had some support from others who had been through it with mold, so I knew it was necessary. Otherwise, I might have thought it was killing me, and stopped. It was good I had been given a head's up so I knew it was gonna be a big mountain.

Kathryn