Can you not take the CS as well as the MMS at different times?  Good luck.
Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Dave

Date: 07/09/2007 01:50:45

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Cc: Tony Moody

Subject: Re: CS>cs and lyme

Hello Tony

INow I am going down hill fast and am wondering if some of the hidden
spirochetes have come out to get me all over again.

I'm going to try the MMS and if that doesn't return me to a more reasonable
state I will do the CS treatment again

I'm holding back because the doctor seems to think I'm graying but I am an
outdoors man and have a deep tan so I can't see it.

Dave