It is possible to seal off small areas of decay, and probably works for the teeth grinding also.
Look up the word remineralize and teeth
I've heard that even when the whole top of a tooth is gone, you can get it heal over, but not regrow.

Remineralize Products: Look up Novamin, Recaldent, and ACP ( Amorphous Calcium Phosphate) These are added to various brands of products including Trident gum with all the bad fake sugars like aspartame.

I haven't found any products yet, where I like all the ingredients, but then since my daughter is look at $8,000 for drill and fill of one big and a bunch of small cavities, I'd say SLS and acesulfame K are the lesser of the evils.
These are all products WITHOUT fluoride.

COMPARE AMORPHOUS CALCIUM PHOSPHATE and other Calcium Phosphate Technologies from dentist.net
http://www.dentist.net/amorphous-calcium-phosphate.asp

These people are sending her some free samples.
ORAVIVE TOOTH REVITALIZING PASTE:
fluoride free
http://www.oravive.com/oravive_revitalizing_paste.php
NovaMin is composed of elements naturally occurring in body (and tooth) chemistry: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium and Silica. Its chemical name is "Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate". NovaMin is based on a technology developed for surgical bone regeneration, and has been successfully used in nearly one million bone surgeries. When NovaMin contacts water or saliva (during tooth brushing, in this case), it releases fully-active ions of calcium and phosphorus. These ions are identical to those present in normal, healthy saliva - just in higher concentrations. Furthermore, after brushing, microscopic NovaMin particles stick to the teeth and continue to release ions for hours afterwards. These essential ions ensure that the natural self-repair process can take place in an accelerated and enhanced manner. To learn more about NovaMin, go to NovaMin.com.
Products powered by NovaMin
http://www.novamin.com/powered_by_novamin.html

I have not found anything you can get except through mail order.
Some you can only get from a dentist.

On this page, I was looking at
Dr. Collins Restore Toothpaste
Oravive
Prospec MI Paste with Recaldent

Also there is Uncle Harry's in Redmond, WA
Explanatory article
http://www.uncleharrys.com/infobase/product/remineralization_powder.php
Wait a minute - there's no fake sugar or SLS in this stuff
Remineralization Powder - Peppermint (1 oz)
Ingredients: Unrefined sea salt, calcium carbonate, tabashir, magnetic earth with probiotic bacteria, alkalizer ionic minerals, purified seawater, marshallow root, organic peppermint, clove, and oregano oils.
http://www.uncleharrys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UHNP&Product_Code=10220&Category_Code=MP-AO
This one is unscented
http://www.uncleharrys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UHNP&Product_Code=10230&Category_Code=MP-AO

Oh, I know why I moved on from this site, it just sounds so complicated.
But for a dedicated person looking to help themselves - this looks like the ticket!
Uncle Harry's Remineralization System for Tooth Enamel
http://www.uncleharrys.com/infobase/cure/remineralization.php