Potassium Nitrate [salt peter, once derived from the white stuff that forms on Disney Doggie poo, a not so new or clear non radioactive isotope of Pluto-nium based organic yard mines] and Stannous Fluoride [Nuclear waste dumped on the human consumption market to avoid the EPA? ] both fill the surface of micro pores in tooth dentine that make them sensitive. According to my dentist, those pores [tubules? ] are filled with a liquid that transmit heat, cold and pressure sensations to the nerve. Close the doors to the tubules and the sensations have to knock to enter.

I used Toms non fluoride for a while. Didn't go so well. It took a while but did the same thing that grapefruit juice does faster.

My teeth suffer from erectile dysfunction and glow in the dark these days, but at least they don't suffer greatly from the very thought of I scream.

Gunpowder: Made from refined crystallized dog poop, condensed fools gold vapors and camp fire leftovers. Whoduhthunkit! What were those Chinese dudes thinking way back then? [What are they thinking now? ]

Ode