Although it's almost too trivial to get worked up about, the 10 dollars are more than just a pittance compared to the treasure shared in the book.. I have copied here what is on the website.... reading and rereading the first part did not give me the idea at any stage that the book was totally free... he clearly offers the first part as a free download. He will send you the most courteous email thanking you for downloading that part... and encourages you to read and assess and only then make up your mind to perhaps download part II at the small cost of 10 dollars . No pressure, no pushing, no nothing, all left up to your own decision.

The inventor believes that this information is too important to the world that any one person or any group should have control. The free e-book download on this site gives complete details of this discovery. Please help make sure that it gets to the world free. There are many medical facts that have been suppressed and this invention must not be added to that list. The name of the e-book is The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century. <http://www.miraclemineral.org/part1.php>Download it now for free and ask your friends to download it. This book tells the story of the discovery, and how to make and use it. This book can save your life. Give it a try.

Although Part I of the e-book tells everything, there is a second Part that gives more details and covers the data more thoroughly. There is a small charge for the second book to cover the distribution ($9.95). Extra money from these sales will go towards humanitarian efforts in Africa, which will in the long run benefit the world. Remember, e-book Part I is free and it tells you everything you need to know. <http://www.miraclemineral.org/part1.php>Click here and download it now free.

Please read the first book first. It will be much more logical that way. We mentioned Part II only because we didn't want you to be surprised about the charge on the second Part. If you want more data now on the second Part <http://www.miraclemineral.org/Pagesforsite/7GetmoredataBookII.htm>click here.