Thanks, Will check out the site you have mentioned, sounds promising. Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Iodine
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:22:10 -0500

Ruth, I had all the symptoms of underactive thyroid for years, but it was really a reaction to toxins- that is one of the ways the body reacts to toxins. My particular one was mold. Some people have the same problem from Post Lyme Disease syndrome, and many other toxins there are around. check out Dr Shoemaker's site for some reading on the subject if you feel like it- the sidebar on the left has links to different causes for the symptoms. maybe you will recognize your symptoms there.

www.chronicneurotoxins.com