From: Ode Coyote

Date: 30/08/2007 14:49:25

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Spider bite, Many Treatments

I'll try the alcohol thing next time I get a tick. I get several every

Year.

Doubtful, but worth a try.

Here's why.

Back in the forestry days on an herbicide contract in Alabama, we'd come

Out of the woods covered with ticks and scrape them off into a cup of the

Herbicide. [VelPar]

The carrier was pure Methanol.

Those ticks would walk around under the Methanol for 20 minutes. Amazing

Little buggers.