From: CWFugitt

Date: 03/09/2007 20:32:59

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Chemical fertilizers or Plant Nutrients

That has nothing to do with the point I made about redwoods.

You missed that point also. It puzzled people for years how the water and

Nutrients got to the top.

You have to keep them alive first. Bloom, Set fruit, ......

That is all a bit complicated for a NON GROWER.

You want all mankind to starve it appears.

You don't need to REST yours. It is barely started.

I guess you can make wine from Water also.

Most of this whole discussion is downright funny and absurd

As I hate to say it,....... Most of you people know nothing and should not

Be even talking about it. ( Sorry if that upsets anyone, but that is the

Way I see it ) Note I did not say ALL, I said Most.

You are only included if you include yourself.

So, if you are insulted you did it, no me !

Wayne