Hello Jonathan. I am so glad you mentioned Mr. Higa. It made me feel better. Thanks.

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Chemical fertilisers

My pleasure. Sorry the link did not work, but the article is easy to find, as you know.

There are some hopeful developments in the field of "Beneficial (or 'Essential') Microorganisms."

I am a lay researcher of the work of Terao Higa, PhD., of University of the Ryukyus (Okinawa). HIs two great books are Earth Saving Revolution Vols. I and II.

These books changed my way of thinking, deeply.

I met the man once and he has a strong following in Japan and worldwide. All hard science, careful empirical research, and FABULOUS results in the field. Higa grew up farming and is, in every sense, a very down-to-earth man. He travels worldwide promoting his farming methods.

JBB