In a message dated 9/3/2007 2:49:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
c_wa...@earthlink.net writes:

As I have said many times before, I believe organic is misunderstood,
overrated,  and in many cases no better than anything else

I camped in the middle of organic vegetable farms in Yuma, AZ. Several nights
a week helicopters would come and spray BT (ground up bugs) on the vegetables
and my trailer. That really turned me off from eating organic vegetables
covered with ground up bugs. Choice is pesticides or bug guts. Vegetables
survived
by making their own pesticides so even organic still has pesticides. Organic
vegetables are sprayed but not with a pesticide. I also was bothered with
asthma which I believe the organic spraying irritated. This year I moved my
trailer away from the organic farms and asthma was less severe.

CS in salt had better be OK as blood is like salt water. Might be a reason
why it has a limited life expectancy when used internally.
Brickey