Oh my,
That was an old Rodale publications hint for destroying garden pests:
To rid an infestation of say, japanese beetles, collect a quantity by
picking and blend them in water.
Spray the suffering crop with a diluted solution.

The underlying theory being, a pest carries its own parasites that can
be used against it.

Must be effective if they do it commercially.

                                                Chuck
I ruined my hands in the ring ... the referee kept stepping on them."