Well, I'm really curious to hear when people that I've
observed over the years on several of these list start
getting results one way or the other by using this
product.  I'm holding off until I hear from them as
I'm so tired of empty promises.

I'm seeing so many jump on board, so we should be
hearing something soon.

Gail

 > Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:32:46 -0400
> From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net>
>
> I like the simplicity and synchronicity of Mr
> Humbles discovery but allow
> he may be somewhat mistaken somewhere in all that
> and might be letting
> passion misguide perceptions.
> He is, at least "straight up" in the *whats*
> department, unlike so many in
> the sales of Miracles field where it always seems to
> be "The less you can
> find out and the more it costs, the better it is" or
> " The less you know,
> the more you can trust me, so pay up"

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.