Gail,

individual.  I'll just wait and see for now.  gail

  Did you read book 1 ?

In exactly 4 hours, ( like the Malaria cure ) He gives you the named and addresses and I think the phone numbers in Africa, if you don't believe him

I had a problem I had for near 2 Years. Extremely heavy mucous production. The test said, "heavy production of friendly flora".

I notice a difference in 4 Hours.
Next say, 50 % better.
Next day, 99.5 % gone.  Now totally gone  and at 4 or 5 drops per day.

Of course you should read some history and how it cures cattle disease. It is only near 100 years old. Nothing new.

Mr Humble did not invent it, totally. He did a lot of experimenting and refined the process.

There was a quote on here about being skeptical without knowing the facts. Maybe it was talking about you. <grin>

Wayne