From: CWFugitt

Date: 05/09/2007 00:42:12

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Organics, ...........

Evening Dee, Faith and others interested.

Be aware that I am not picking on you by any means.

I need to address the message to someone. <grin>

>> At 12:15 PM 9/4/2007, you wrote:

I have done all but beg someone to tell me the name of an organic plant
nutrient. And I mean the chemical composition.

I realize that most cannot do this.

Most organic nutrient products will not tell you that, even if the people
selling them know. I think some of the do in fact know.

One thing I failed to point out in the example that Faith gave, is that, the
strong ammonia smell of the manure indicates strongly that part of the
Nitrogen is in fact Ammonia form nitrogen.

The plant cannot eat it, not one molecule of it.