To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: CS>Examples of Fertilize

Morning Faith,

Again, please tell me anything at all that is bad about chemical fertilize.

   I read all of your post.  Interesting indeed.

I find some blocks that are factual and true. Others point out mistakes by man kind, talk about price, and other non related things.

I would write pages about each item, but.......  not at this time.

>>  This comparison of
>>  organic fertilizers vs chemical fertilizers
>>  was done based on retail pricing. >>

  Forget the pricing.  I thought their applications rate
were a bit wrong.   <grin>

  I have one question for you or anyone.

Give me an example of a chemical fertilize
and
and example of an organic fertilize.

I don't mean a brand name, analysis, or some other propaganda.

I mean the exact analysis of any mineral or compound !
What is it ?   The compound, the molecule  and composition.

Some of the so called organic items will already be chelated.
That is the only real advantage I see. And I agree some organic mixtures may have trace elements. We are not talking about
complete and incomplete differences.

And Man makes them also.  As I have said before, our chemists
are brilliant. They can chelate as good as nature, and many times even better. We could do it at home with some study.
Some people do.

Darn, I did not mean to tell you those secrets.  <grin>

Now you try.

I know that is asking too much for a non chemists.  Well........
I am not a chemists, just picked up a point or two here and there.
I wish I was.  I would then be a  "Mad Scientists".

Guess what ?  29 years ago today I started my business !

Wayne