----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: CS>An even easier way to eat raw eggs.

Faith G. writes:
Dee,  why bother to try to cultivate a taste for stuff your body may not
really want?  Just eat the things you like and that  agree with you.

I'd agree with you if I didn't daily experience cravings for things
that are *obviously* dangerous junk. If I were living where there was
no junk food, I could pick what I wanted from the tree, bush and plant,
and the game was fresh and plentiful, then I'd expect my natural and
healthy appetite would re-emerge. Meanwhile...

<sigh>

Be well,

Mike D.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Mike.

Gosh, I guess I'd better clarify what I was trying to say. By "agree with you" I meant "Healthy".

I wonder if that clears it up.  Is anybody buying that?

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>

You are such a sensible person Carlos, I know what you say is pure logic
and sense, and I have overcome certain phobias about food, i.e. I can
eat raw spinach.  However, this is because it is not that bad, but I
don't think I could eat raw okra because it is tough.  Wish I could,
ditto the eggs.  I give my dog raw eggs but he doesn't care what he
eats, as you say, he has no hangups.  I do hope to conquer this though,
at least some of it.  Dee