FaithStFrancis

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:43:40 -0700From: pattycake29...@yahoo.comsubject: Re:
CS>An even easier way to eat raw eggs.To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Wayne said:  Did you ever read the message about the two animals.One was wild
and the other was domestic.The wild one may be killed by predators, may be
killed by a hunter,  or even one of his own kind. But he has a chance to
live.The other, the domestic ......... is sure to be killed.The wild one does
have a chance to live, although he might starve to death.  They will all die in
the end.  I figure that if we didn't eat meat, there would be no reason to let
pigs and cattle be born.  At least we give them life and I hope most are well
cared for.  I realize many probably are raised under lousy conditions, but I
see many happy cows grazing in green pastures everywhere I go.  I can't bear to
think about it beyond that....it really bothers me to see them in cattle
haulers. On the subject of pesticides and chemicals, I really see the need, but
wish they could all be safe for us.  When I was 11, I was eating a peach, which
then fell open and in the pit was a ball of sqirming worms.  Uncle Mac's corn
had a big fat worm inside 75% of the husks.  I HATE worms!   I even separate
the leaves of Brussels sprouts before cooking and have found many tiny worms.
Our pecan trees produced only fungus infested nuts last couple years.  We'd
have nothing much to eat if not for pesticides.
                           Pat
 Pat

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!