I just got my product yesterday.  I took 6 drops twice an hour apart somewhere
in the middle of the day.  I got really tired in the afternoon.  I slept for
three hours and then went in and worked a 12 hour night shift on my feet.  At
break time, I was really tired, I slept for an hour and perspired a lot.  My
temperature was normal.  I felt no nausea and there were no cramps or diarrhea.
 I will probably stick to 6 drops twice a day for 2-3 days and then ramp it up
to 8 or ten.  I'm battling an abcessed tooth so am brushing with solution a
couple of times a day as well.  I think it's beginning to hurt less when I chew
in only one day.  Will be shouting outloud if the gum firms up in 2-3 weeks -
better than $2000 worth of dental work I think.  By the way, I don't have
malaria, aids or Hepatitis so I don't think I would need the 30 drop dose
anyway.  Let those who need it have it that strong, I'll pass.

The following is a quote from a support email that I have:

<<I want to give you the benefit of my experience with MMS. GO SLOW, GO SLOW,
GO SLOW! In case that is not clear enough, START SLOW, and advance SLOWLY! I
started with 6 drops, because I just knew that my system was pretty clear from
all that I have worked with. When there was no reaction whatsoever, I went to
15 drops the next day. Holy Cow! The fireworks went off . . . I was nauseated,
ached all over and spent three days in the bathroom . . . often very urgently.
So, I laid off the MMS for three days and then started slowly. I took 2 drops
the first day, then 4 drops the next, then 6 drops the next day. Everything was
looking good. Then I took 8 drops the next day and POW! I went over the limit
and spent another three days in the bathroom. So now I am really going slow and
increasing only after a few days at each level. I am still at 4 drops for now,
and I'm not in a rush to go up from there. I should mention that I had an
abscessed tooth at the outset and, even though I did it the hard way, the tooth
is dramatically improved . . . almost completely healed. >> Quoting David
Dartez at Global Light Network  www.glnus.com

Ian Roe