Being the suspicious creature I am, I wonder where I could find that article (couldn't find it through google). It would be good to work out who paid for this study. If no further information on this is found I would dismiss the report on grounds of fear mongering once again(by those who stand to benefit from the sale of prescribed Vit C).
Hanneke