I signed up for a newsletter from vitacost.com (a place that sell vitamins, raw
honey and such). They send out these "health tips" every so often.  I thought
was an odd article so I wanted to get others opinions as well, so thanks!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hanneke
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:57 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin C Plus Fat Might Spur Cancer

  Being the suspicious creature I am, I wonder where I could find that article
(couldn't find it through google).  It would be good to work out who paid for
this study.
  If no further information on this is found I  would dismiss the report on
grounds of fear mongering once again(by those who stand to benefit from the
sale of  prescribed Vit C).
  Hanneke