At 01:35 AM 7/11/99 EDT, you wrote:
The only thing I can add to this is that I take Alacer's Emer-gen-C.  It
comes in foil packets, it has 1gm of C and most of the mineral
electrolytes.  I take 2 packages at a time and I credit that with my
surviving OK right now.  I am beginning to know how important minerals are
thanks to the discussion here.  I forget sometimes to take mine and I think
I do much better when I regularly take them.

If you drink a lot of water and don't replace electrolytes you could feel
pretty bad I think.
Susan

>> I need help...FAST. This heat is knocking me out. Anybody got a quick
>>  fix? I think getting more alkaline fast would help. Any ideas besides
>lemons?
>>

>>     Please...I am drooping badly...
>
>  I am the same way this summer and I'm getting discouraged.  I've been
>overcome by heat twice already, with only above average exertion outdoors.
 :(
>Samm
>

>--
>The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
>To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
>silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com  -or-  silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com

>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>

Susan
"Light is Living in God's Holy Thoughts"