Hi Vilik,
Norman Walker, author of "Fresh Vegatables and Fruit Juices" swears by a
glass or two a day of fresh celery juice.  He tells a story of living in
the hot Arizona climate, and he and his wife always felt comfortable while
his friends were miserable in the heat.     Would be worth a try if you
have a juicer.

Sweating in San Jose,
Diana