Not having been on this list for a few years, I can't recall lots of things
regarding CS MSM and DMSO and when my home computer crashed, I lost the info I
saved. Sooooo:

- What is the "recipe" for CS/MSM, what are some of issues this combo benefits,
and how is it applied?

- What is the "recipe" for CS/DMSO, what are some of the issues this combo
benefits, and how is it applied?

- Isn't there a "recipe" for CS/MSM/DMSO all 3 combined?  If so, what is the
recipe, what are some of the issues this combo benefits, and how is it applied?

- What is the difference in (and how do you know when to use which combo)
treating issues with CS alone, CS with MSM, CS with DMSO, or CS MSM DMSO?

Help refresh my memory (and give newbies some insight), oh great minds!!!
(please feel free to reword the various questions to mean what I'm trying to
ask!)

Ruth