Ruth Bertella wrote:
Helloooooooo..... anybody out there?!?! I did get a few "nibbles" (and thanks to each of you), but was hoping I'd get some "bites".... y'all did ask for CS questions, so I thought I'd oblige! <grin> I was kind of hoping for the some of the lively discussions like were going on several days ago. If y'all would be so kind as to provide some insight, the forms used (liquid, gel, powder, capsule, etc.) (asking because I didn't know DMSO came in gel form) and quantities of each used would also be helpful. Thanks in advance, and Keepin my fingers crossed - c'mon guys & gals!!
DMSO is never in a gel form. Gel forms are made by adding a gelling compound. I have reservations about the gel being transported into the tissues with these products.

    Not having been on this list for a few years, I can't recall lots
    of things regarding CS MSM and DMSO and when my home computer
    crashed, I lost the info I saved. Sooooo:
- What is the "recipe" for CS/MSM, what are some of issues this
    combo benefits, and how is it applied?

Add MSM until no more will dissolve.

- What is the "recipe" for CS/DMSO, what are some of the issues
    this combo benefits, and how is it applied?

Depends on the sensitivity of your skin. The strongest solution would probably be 50/50, but that may cause irritation for some people. I personally use about 10 to 20% DMSO since it seem somewhat sensitive. It can be applied with a cloth, brush, or I ususally simply dip a finger in it, and rub it on. I find that the silver is somewhat unstable in this mixture and will precipitate out in a few weeks.

- Isn't there a "recipe" for CS/MSM/DMSO all 3 combined? If so,
    what is the recipe, what are some of the issues this combo
    benefits, and how is it applied?

I have never done it, but I would presume that you could mix the CS and DMSO to the concentration desired, then add MSM until the solubility limit is reached.

- What is the difference in (and how do you know when to use which
    combo) treating issues with CS alone, CS with MSM, CS with DMSO,
    or CS MSM DMSO?

CS is ideal for taking orally and applying to topical conditions like scrapes. Adding DMSO allows it to penetrate deeper, say for putting on a tick bite, or acne. Adding MSM allows some MSM to be left behind after the CS and DMSO have been absorbed into the blood stream, it is often used for nebulizing. The 3 together would also be good for nebulizing.

Marshall

Help refresh my memory (and give newbies some insight), oh great
    minds!!!   (please feel free to reword the various questions to
    mean what I'm trying to ask!)
Ruth