Jonathan writes:
> A bit off topic -- apologies for that -- but if anyone has owned a
> Vitamix blender and has comments, good or bad, I'd appreciate hearing
> them off-list.   Hard to believe it's worth the high price!

It's fine if you comment on the list, instead or as well. In fact it's
better if you do. Odds are very good that somebody else would like to
hear your answers.

Remember, all health-related topics are welcome. Those unrelated to CS
just don't need to morph endlessly and run on for days.

Be well,

Mike D.