>  http://www.waterozm.com is their web site.
>
>Take Care
>Reid
>~~~~~~~~

Unless there has been a new development in the last few months... (do you
know something I do not, Reid?)...this is not the website for the WaterOz
company...a distributor is using their name and product. (I don't
understand it either...) If you want to support the company that invents
and makes the products, call 1 800 574 1897.
They have good catalogues and the "smart guys" are fun to talk to.

~^^V^^~