Another option is to get the MMS kit from:

http://www.globallight.net/

It's $50 plus shipping and handling and comes with 632.8 grams of sodium chlorite. It's a little more expensive, but the convenience factor is pretty high. It comes with the bottles, caps, labels, and instructions to make thirteen plus bottles of MMS.

Steve

Marshall Dudley wrote:
Fischer Scientific. About $54 for 2 KG. They messed up my order, I ordered 2 KG from the web site and they neglected to send me an email invoice. They said that it was not processed because they have a minimum order for $75, and that they would have to resubmit the order with a purchase of 4KG instead (it comes in 2KG container). Well when it arrived, I got both, a total of about 6 Kg, which should probably last me about 1,000 years. I am in the process of trying to send back the 4 Kg box now.

2 KG should make about 7.15 KG of MMS, which is about 250 ounces (or about 62 4 oz. bottles of MMS).

Marshall