    *From:* Marshall Dudley <mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, September 17, 2007 2:17 PM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>MMS

    Dave wrote:
    > Marshal
    >  I started a week ago and the bottle says to use lemon juice so I
    > bought a bottle of Real Lemon at Costco.
    > I started at two drops then four drops and then ten drops twice
    a day.
    > My first ten drop dose caused a very slight
    > nausea which I ignored. Now I take fifteen at a dose once a day and
    > will increase in time.
    > The lemon juice in the mix plus another four ounces of water
    after the
    > three minute wait gives a very pleasant
    > lemonade flavor. Not at all hard to take.
    I could use lemon juice, but since I am keeping the MMS upstairs
    in the
    office, and the lemon juice is downstairs in the frig, it is
    simply more
    convenient to use cetric acid, which does not require refrigeration.
    Also the second document indicated that the very very best results
    are
    obtains with pure citric acid.

    Marshall
    > Dave
    >
    > Marshall Dudley wrote:
    >
    >> OK, I have received the sodium chlorite, and have made up 16 oz of
    >> MMS.  I was unable to find the citric acid at Kroger, but have
    found
    >> it at the local health food store.  I will give it my first try
    >> tonight.  Not sure if I will mix with apple juice as they
    recommend,
    >> or CS.
    >>
    >> Marshall
    >>

    >> --
    >> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
    Silver.