Dear Sol:

How much CS do you drink in a day?  thanks.

Faith


----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: CS>strange eye (lid) problem


Hi Ruth,
Thanks for the suggestion, I thought that is what maybe I had, so I did go to the eye doctor, he looked and didn't find any infection, or signs of glaucoma or iritis, etc. Of course, my eye was quite a lot better by the time I got to see the doctor. His diagnosis "dermatitis", probably connected to my eczema. He said he is familar with shingles and this definitely isn't shingles. That was a relief. The eczema is bad enough. Anyway it is pretty much ok now, and I'm still using CS/MSM drops and CS misting and drinking more than my usual. I'll keep that up for a while yet. I am glad your shingles got better with CS. CS is amazing isn't it? My husband caught another cold, and I haven't caught it. That alone is a good thing for me, with the eczema, the eye thing, and my other issues, I didn't need a cold on top of that.
sol

Ruth Bertella wrote:
Have you ever had shingles before and know what the symptoms are? This sounds like what happened to me when I came down with/was diagnosed with having shingles. They started out as little pimple like things, then turned into what looked like tiny blisters then popped and made scabs.


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>