In my answer to the lady's earlier inquiry about glaucoma protocols, I stated that we did not have any history of direct address to glaucoma research. While a true statement, I had forgotten that we DID have knowledge of some research which showed promise. Another research group had achieved measurable benefit from the use of a well-known nutritional substance, quite common in present use. This group announced this fact in their findings, and I quote: "Lipoic acid alleviates glaucoma (after one month of treatment with 150 mg of alpha lipoic acid per day 47% of persons with glaucoma exhibited improvement in visual acuity, visual field color acuity, visual field color discrimination, and increased lacrimal tear flow." ) Co-incidentally, this group established that Alpha Lipoic Acid ( at 400 to 600 mg daily) reduced the incidence of cataracts in diabetics.
Upon reflection I believe that improved response to glaucoma would result from much higher levels of Alpha Lipoic (on the order of 1000 mg daily), than was achieved by our colleagues using a lower quantity.
Since alpha lipoic is, in actuality, a nutrient......toxicity is not a consequential consideration------therefore, its use should not present a conflict to the older woman's existing health paradigms....possibly allowing for an effective suggestion by her family, or close associates....for using it. Our ongoing researches/evaluations of alpha lipoic are presenting us with an ever-increasing appreciation for its widespread benefits in human health.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley. Harborne Research Foundation. -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour