On 19 Sep 2007 at 17:25, Deborah Gerard wrote about :
Subject : CS>Blood in eye question

> This has been happening to me for no particular reason...it is like a
> small blood vessel breaks in my eye and the sac that is clear on the
> outside of the eye get's a leak and fills with blood. This last one is
> the worst the whole eye, except for a fine line around the colored
> area is all bloody looking. My vision is not affected and it doesn't
> hurt...any comments on that one? thanks much everyone...debbie

Hi Debbie,

Applying grated cucumber to your closed eyes. Lie on your back for as long as
an hour if you
can.
Dropping in Very, Very Dilute h202 will "bleach' the red. To test the strength
of H2O2 : put a
drop on tip of tongue. if it foams or makes bubbles then it is too strong so
you should dilute
50:50 with distilled water and test again. ( If  it foams a lot then spit and
sloosh with CS. It
was way too strong to strong to use internally. )

Unfortunately this burst blood vessel may re-occur if you do nothing about it.
To prevent this
happening pay attention to:
Vit A Calcium and magnesium and anything else you would use to strengthen your
skin and
by inference the tiny blood vessels in your body.
Drink adequate amounts of water.
Meditation , breathing etc to calm yourself and bring your pressures down.
Do anything you can to prevent sudden elevation of pressure. I mean
bloodpressure
associated with stress such as anger, or heavy unaccustomed exercise; as well
as the
feeling of pressure associated with frustration, deadlines etc.

Get Well soon,
Tony M