Big health freak here...no smoking liquor etc etc...the only thing I feel is
when the vessel breaks and the blood is running into the eye which feels
weird....debbie

John Plumridge <bollyb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

--On 19 September 2007 17:25:51 -0700 Deborah Gerard
wrote:

> This has been happening to me for no particular reason...it is like a
> small blood vessel breaks in my eye and the sac that is clear on the
> outside of the eye get's a leak and fills with blood. This last one is
> the worst the whole eye, except for a fine line around the colored area
> is all bloody looking. My vision is not affected and it doesn't
> hurt...any comments on that one?
> thanks much everyone

I haven't had it myself, but have heard that this occurs, but you need not
be frightened. Can heal ok. POssibly due to 'pressure', possibly
exacerbated by certain things like pollutants and foods or alchohol.

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.