  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Re[2]: CS>Lugol's now LYME

  My husband has/had? lyme.  He will be 70 next month.  How much salt and c do
you add to the cs?  We just got the cs generator and have quantities now
available.  We have been using sea salt for some time.  I asked if he's been
taking the c and he said no he hadn't.  Quantities would be appreciated because
I have no idea how much to give him.  He really wants to be shed of this and it
would probably clear his head some.

  Dianne