  From: Kurt Milkowski<mailto:kurt.milkow...@sbcglobal.net>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: Re[2]: CS>Lugol's now LYME

  Hi Dianne,

  It is a specific protocol that you have to follow. If you would like to try
it check out lymestrategies.

  Kurt

  Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com<mailto:dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>>
wrote:
    My husband has/had? lyme.  He will be 70 next month.  How much salt and c
do you add to the cs?  We just got the cs generator and have quantities now
available.  We have been using sea salt for some time.  I asked if he's been
taking the c and he said no he hadn't.  Quantities would be appreciated because
I have no idea how much to give him.  He really wants to be shed of this and it
would probably clear his head some.

    Dianne