Just exactly what did they tell you was a "false" positive? That would be like
taking a pregnancy test and only being a little pregnant. If any band shows
positive on a western blot, thats a positive result. Now I don't remember which
one but one of the bands shows up in anybody thats been vaccinated, hmmmm.

  Kurt

Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:
  Have you seen the work by dr Shoemaker of new Jersey and Dr Schaller,
with lyme's and other biotoxin diseases? They have had some good
results, and it is at least an interesting read, even if you have your
own protocol down. Shoemaker cures the fibro for some.

Lyme is endemic here, so I might have it too. The test came back as a
"false positive". I know what this is in relation to some other tests,
but am a little suspicious about this one, just a gut feeling, no real
reason. The silver should take care of it (whatever it is) when I get
up to a reasonable dose.

I do recommend "Future of Food" film- really excellent.