Well, when she told me about that, she also gave me a referral to a doc that works along the lines of Shoemaker, and treats chronic lymes', so I think she knew that. In this state the powers that be will pull a drs liscense for stepping out of line. The lab wrote false positive on the result. I am not sure what they means by that- if their procedure was bad or what. More likely someone told them what to respond when certain bands show? or something. And this does not even get into the territory of the test testing for the european strain and not the north american indigenous varieties, nor other bugs that can cause similar symptoms, so I hear.

Kathryn