Emerging Worlds: Chronic Illness and Viral Infections
  ... of certain diseases like Small Pox and Polio but as one Senator recently
... including New York-that received contaminated batches of the polio vaccine.
www.emergingworlds.com/ch_vaccines.cfm - 41k - Cached
     Vaccination Liberation Information
  ... Regulatory Requirements for Historical and New Smallpox Vaccines " ... (
In fact, both small pox and polio immunization campaigns were followed
initially ...
www.vaclib.org/basic/smallpoxindex.htm - 51k - Cached
     Vaccines
  The spurt in small pox cases, vaccine induced deaths and the emergence of the
... Polio -- Lathyrus or Polio Nosode. Small Pox -- Variolinum. ...
www.whale.to/vaccines/chatterjee.html - 56k - Cached
     Vaccines: An issue of trust. Misinformation and government foot ...
  ... new vaccines is already high--a single dose of the newest, a vaccine ...
vaccines containing thimerosal as a preservative, and the oral polio vaccine
may ...
www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/July2001/Vax-AnIssueOfTrustPart1.htm - 129k -
Cached
     Vaccines (PDF)
  4. Marie decided against the relatively new chickenpox vaccine and ... An
interesting history of the use of smallpox itself as a vaccination against
small pox. ...
www.smccd.edu/accounts/boo/Vaccines.pdf - 152k - View as html
     Autism and Immunizations
  The new Pneumococcal vaccine, Prevnar, has good efficacy for meningitis and
... 1999 FDA admits infants exposed to unsafe limits of mercury in the
vaccines. ...
www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/July2002/Aut&Imm23.htm - 28k - Cached

Simon Jester <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
  >> But you have argued in favor of ENFORCED, INVOLUNTARY vaccinations,
>> Ode.

> Nonsense.

Admitted, and retracted... I apologize again for making this mistake. I
still don't know what I read or how I got that into my head that you had
said that... but...

> Enforced isolation [quarantine] for those that refuse, sure, but not
> forced vaccination.

This is almost as bad - and you even said earlier something about
SHOOTING those who may choose to reject your forced quarantine. WHO
DECIDES? Who decides who is sick? Who decides which 'germs' qualify for
'quarantine'? Who decides how long the quarantine read: DEPRIVATION OF
THE RIGHT OF LIBERTY, aka, freedom of movement and locomotion - lasts?

George Bush? Or maybe you prefer Hillary Clinton?

> There is a choice, neither of them all good or sure, but one or the
> other is necessary.

Here is where we differ...

Assuming a pandemic is spreading... and that the goal is to try to
minimize the spread of the disease as much as possible...

You would advocate the quarantining of everyone who refuses to be
vaccinated.

I, on the other hand, would advocate the quarantining of all of the
people who actually evidence symptoms of said disease - and would
strongly urge those whose immune systems are compromised - whether
through poor lifestyle choices, lots of vaccinations, or some
combination thereof - to stay home, and away from other people.

Vaccination or nonvaccination would be irrelevant...

I'd still like to hear why people who believe in the safety and efficacy
of vaccinations (and therefore are vaccinated themselves, right?) are so
afraid of the unvaccinated.

List maintainer: Mike Devour

      =z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com