To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:19 PM
Subject: CS>3 Vitamin/mineral supplements...Ruth

Ok, you asked for 3 or even 5, but specifically
vitamin and mineral.  Number mineral supplement would
be magnesium, also calcium for post menopausal women.
Vitamins would be C & D.  And to top it off, I'd chose
something like concentrace or sea salt for other
minerals.  That's 5, you make it a tight call. :)  Gail

http://mail.yahoo.com