When I buy my fresh vegetables, I wash them, spray them with CS and put
them
into plastic bags in the veggie drawers - the produce lasts much longer,
especially the lettuce and tomatoes, when I buy the latter if they are
not completely ripe I
wash them, spray them and then put them to sit stalk side up which is
where the
CS stays in the depression, they ripe as if they were on the vine, and do
not spoil as they tend to do when they are picked before they are really
ready.   I have done this for four years and so feel totally safe in
sharing about my results.
Regards
Sandee

Peace is easy ... it is a Mindset