http://www.buygpdirect.com/  look on the feed
supliments page.  i purchase the su-per and
encapsulate it... too gritty otherwise.
2.5 pound - $12.68
12.5 pound - $57.08

i have used 6 caps at night and 3 in the morning.  i
find it very usefull for depression in addition to
helping with sleeplessness. this is one of those
suppliments i would not want to be without.

they also have an ultra pure:8 ounce - $25.85
2 pound - $95.13

http://mail.yahoo.com