I buy the "Finish Line" brand Pure MSM 4 lb bucket (picture of racehorse on
label)for 27.98 at the Horse feed store here in Jacksonville, Florida.  The
directions say; if you weigh 1000 pounds take 1/2 oz am and 1/2 oz pm daily.
if you weigh up to 45 lbs take 1/4 teaspoon, and if you are between 45 to 90
lbs take rounded 1/2 teaspoon.   I weigh 200lbs and take well rounded
teaspoon (about 5 grams) dissolved in juice daily...