Gail, the no-yeast candida myth has been busted ;)

I did the search and found that science established long ago that
proteins in yeast cell walls have such similar components that
candida doesn't eat it, just as it doesn't eat its own kind. Live
yeast uses this natural candida immunity to good effect; it
outcompetes candida and is used in anti-candida probiotic for
that reason.

SOME broken cell wall debris thrown off by high temp cooking can
probably be used by candida and other organisms in a dysbiosis
condition but it won't amount to much. You're controlling the
dysbiosis and the candida anyway in a program so you can ignore
yeast unless you propose to use very high-volume processed yeast
smoothies, which would supply a bit more food by sheer weight. By
using inulin at the same time you control the dysbiosis anyway.
Actual practice by many on the candidasis list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/candidiasis backs the science.

Duncan