Like I was trying to say, vaccination causes disease. Chron's and MS are
diseases caused by Borrelia Burgdoeferi, Borrelia Afzelii, Borellia Garinii,
along with many other bacterial, viral pathogens AKA Lyme disease. Beware the
needle.

  Kurt

Ian Davies <blackyme...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello everyone,

  I live in Spain but I am Scottish, I believe that Scotland has the highest
incidence of Chrone's and of MS in the world, it is also apparently number two
on the list for obesity second to the US , now they are going to vaccinate all
girls from 12 to 18 against cervical cancer. What will their next number one
be?

  http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1713332007

  "IT is the first mass vaccination against cancer in Britain - and the result
of Professor Ian Frazer's 20-year dedication to scientific progress.
    The government announced yesterday that every girl between the ages of 12
and 18 will receive an injection to combat cervical cancer. The programme will
start next year and is expected to save hundreds of lives a year in the UK."
  I wonder how many times Scotland has been targeted for such experiments...
  Ian {ô¿ô}